ISP Virmin speed increase

It says in the video that how you use it is up to you! Well not when they restrict certain sites

Im more concerned about the obligatory price increase just after the roll out.

Not much come for free or without terms and conditions these days.

I don't see the point there superhub can't handle that speed wirelessly most they can reach is 50mb

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

I don't see the point there superhub can't handle that speed wirelessly most they can reach is 50mb
The problem with the wireless side of things, it can vary a lot and can be due to anything from unstable firmware, lot of nearby traffic on that channel (or nearby adjacent channels), solid walls, etc.

I'm personally not keen on VM due to the highway robbery prices they charge and the throttled internet speed (albeit not as bad as it once was). It's actually cheaper in most cases to get broadband with landline (even if you don't use landline) than it is to get broadband on it's own :)

im happy with 50meg, if only they didnt throttle the download speed at normal times when everyone is on the net 5pm to after 12....doubt increasing speed is going to do anything to downloading speeds, i always get around 3.5mbps at this time....one thing for sure the prices are gauranteed to go up....thats the increase you will see !!

Yeah gone are the easy days to change your IP and dodge the throttle [emoji19]. I just sorted my contract price out for a year so I'll miss the increase before Xmas. I would suggest everyone get a better deal now before the roll out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back