anyone tried IObit Security 360 ??

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How do folks.
Was curious to know if anyone has tried IObit Security 360??
Its from the people who make advanced system care which i use and have found it pretty good.
Here is the description from their site.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Was thinking of maybe giving it a go.
Its still in beta testing so it might be a bit rough.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Beta Testing | IObit

:Cheers:

How do folks.
Was curious to know if anyone has tried IObit Security 360??
Its from the people who make advanced system care which i use and have found it pretty good.
Here is the description from their site.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Was thinking of maybe giving it a go.
Its still in beta testing so it might be a bit rough.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Beta Testing | IObit

:Cheers:

Here is a quick update as i installed it.
Its very early in beta testing/ version1.1 and many of its features are not active yet.
Its earlier beta version was a disaster and it clashed badly with most AV programs.
I was reading up on it and these issues have been fixed with this version, it didn't clash with any of my programs.
Its mega light on power and its scanner is a little buggy but not bad for a beta.
Basically at this early stage you get a scanner with multiple settings and a realtime shield and thats about it.
Handy as a little supplement program but thats all at the moment.
Once its features are up and running it should be a good little program.
I was testing Rising PC Doctor for a while but i think il stick with this for a couple of months.

funny enough hoppy m8 I was looking at it a couple of days ago and as I like Iobits product thought I might give it a blast. So now that you have been and done it I will try it out myself.

Back