Boy in bizarre 'fish in penis' accident

Reminds me of the time I was taking a short cut across a field and I slipped and landed on a horses cock.

You realy are going to have to take more care when out for a walk m8 pmsl

Reminds me of the time I was taking a short cut across a field and I slipped and landed on a horses cock.

This is quite common.

I once slipped and accidentally landed on two naked men and their penises penetrated my rectum, it could happen to anyone.

Curly

I've heard of blokes catching crabs. But that kid has scaled new heights pmsl:fishpair::fishpair::fishpair::fishpair:

madness......lol.... heard of them little fish that swim up yi todger when your having a wazzz....seen it on a nam film some where where they have to wazzz into condoms rather than straight into the water...but this.....mad

fcuking hell this kid must have some size japs eye lol :Cheers: and what a strong fish swimming against up the tide and up a purple tunnel wonder why the kid was pissing in the tank are sticking fish in his japs eye.

this is a fishy storyyyyyyyy :fishpair:

Yeah. Reminds me of the time I bent down to tie my shoelace, and suddenly started leading a new life in san francisco, sleeping with many male lovers, over the course of two decades, whilst paying my way by peforming billy joel hits in drag.

It can happen to anyone.

I thought the only fish that swam up river was a salmon anyways?

The best bit of the article

"When he was passing urine, the fish slipped from his hand and entered his urethra and then he developed all these symptoms.

"Mentally he was sound and clinically he was absolutely a normal person with no previous history of any psychiatric illness."

Reminds me of this

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/185193/

Post 2 by smirnoff

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the bit that got me:

Vezhaventhan and Jeyaraman then used a technique known as cystourethroscopy to insert a special set of forceps attached down the boy's penis.

Unfortunately, the fish was just too slippery to grip, so they resorted to using a rigid ureteroscope with a tool attached that is normally used for removing bladder stones.

Back