broadband question

J

jwb169

i live in germany and can not get broadband,DSL where i live.I have heard of sat dsl,a bit to exspensive to set up.My question is about dsl via the electric sockets in my flat.Does anyone have any info on the subject.Any help would be greatfully recieved.:confused:

I know they are trialing it in the UK at the moment in certain areas, it works by putting a different frequency on the power line that does not get affected by the std 50Hz power frequency.

basicly the same way as the different channels on dsl or isdn

Wo wohnst du denn das es dort kein DSL gibt ?
wohnst du in einem kleinen Dorf ???

Satelite ist bisher noch nicht ganz ausgereift....zur zeit nur download und kein upload möglich...das heisst du kannst nicht mal ne mail rausschicken.

Die Telecom bietet aber extra packages für kunden die zuweit von der DSL leitung weg wohnen. hast du mal angerufen und gefragt was die so empfehlen können ???

Yea ... i agree with DA 100% ..... whatever she has said :confused: :confused: :confused: lol

@darkangel

yes m8 i live in a very small village.The two towns on either side both have dsl.Telecom say if there enough people who want it then they will think about putting it in.:)

Typical BT - if enough people want it we will THINK about it!

They're only still going because we HAVE to pay them line rental!!

Back