channel list help

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi,
ive started to use this channel list i was using on my dm800, its one i dload from the internet and i find it a really good english channel list, wen i load it up threw dreambox edit everything is fine, all work wells for days and weeks, but as soon as the reciever needs rebooting or i put it in deep standby something goes wrong, cause when the box restarts all the channels are greyed out and when i press on one it says check tuner configuration, i would really like to no what the problem is it can be solved as i really like this channel list, has any body got any ideas ? thanks

hi,
ive started to use this channel list i was using on my dm800, its one i dload from the internet and i find it a really good english channel list, wen i load it up threw dreambox edit everything is fine, all work wells for days and weeks, but as soon as the reciever needs rebooting or i put it in deep standby something goes wrong, cause when the box restarts all the channels are greyed out and when i press on one it says check tuner configuration, i would really like to no what the problem is it can be solved as i really like this channel list, has any body got any ideas ? thanks
hi m8

some times it needs to be re config tuner settings .Try next time with dreamset 2.3 ,i never got such a problem

regards

ok thanks m8, il try that next time, which willl be when the box needs rebooting, would like it sorting aswell so i can leave the box in deep standby when im out for the day and on a night, thanks

thanks belmando, ive just loaded same channel list with dreamset 2.3, rebooted reciever and the channels havent greyed out and said check tuner configuration, all seems to be ok, cheers

maybe i spoke to soon, most of the satellites are greyed out when you click on a channel on that satellite, 28 and 13 east are ok but near enough all rest arent, looks like im not gona be able to use this great channel list anymore, gutted

Last edited:
I too have had issue`s with Channel list`s in the plugin section, you can download the satelliets xml from download section and ftp them to your box this sometimes helps with greyed out channels....

What i have found is that if i make my own channel list and keep to channels of the same Satellite in each bouquette all is well, however if i set up a bouquette ie `football` and put channels from 28,2, 13e and so on in it this seems to make the box freeze after 5-6 hours.......anybody else experienced this?

cheers

I too have had issue`s with Channel list`s in the plugin section, you can download the satelliets xml from download section and ftp them to your box this sometimes helps with greyed out channels....

What i have found is that if i make my own channel list and keep to channels of the same Satellite in each bouquette all is well, however if i set up a bouquette ie `football` and put channels from 28,2, 13e and so on in it this seems to make the box freeze after 5-6 hours.......anybody else experienced this?

cheers

i never had problems with my channel lists.They are the same i used to on dm800,Kathrein etc.As soon as channels greyed out ,it needs tuner config or sat name is not the same !Strange that thor sat has dif positions number 0,8w,0,9w and 1.0 w!Like Sirius in some images named as 5.0e or astra/sirius 4,8e!

in new tM800 hd image i can choose both 0,8 and1,0w and 4,8&5.0 east!

regards

Back