Channel list question TM800

steakunkidney

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all, having had issues with the plugin channel lists crashing the box i decided to make my own, so loaded software then scanned various sats and and sent to pc via dreambox edit v3, edited etc then ftp back to box no probs........So now i loaded current software (15/7) ftp my channel list but channels grey out ?.......do i have to scan sats again?......prob something i am doing wrong any advice appreciated, its as if it cant find the sats i tried sending the sats in technomate download section however no difference

a lot of mine were greyed out mostly HD movies but some still there and watchable although greyed out still

I had to scan and add them all manually again mate

Didn't this happen to someone before and I think Digi said it was missing satelites xml file

Yes this did happen to me when i was using vuhd-motor channel list and loaded xml sats from technomate download, however this was the cause of the box crashing so stearing clear of it....

What i have done is load channel lists then re-scan sats then all is well just seems a long winded way of doing it

Back