@ Digidude..

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Any sign of the Wifi adapters yet mate?

Or is this yet another release date that Technomate are going to fail on again? :)

ive been told theyre in transit m8, by ship

Not the slow boat from China again!? :)

We never know, maybe they'll have an image that actually supports them once they arrive, hehe.

hi digidude m8

dou you know how to install mipsel.ipk s via telnet ?I can not find the correct path.

regards

Not the slow boat from China again!? :)

We never know, maybe they'll have an image that actually supports them once they arrive, hehe.

From memory i think i read that you
Are selling your Tm800 when you get the wifi adp?
Or was its digi ??
How much you looking for it as i am thinking about getting one soon if n when it works!!!!

hi m8s

why are in so hurry for this wifi adapter?Existing images does not recognize almost any plug &play!Can not install any addons except those useless sat lists which all enigma users have their own!Hundreds of plugins for native enigma2 cant be installed ,some of them after installing needs to Restart enigma but that function does not exist neither by remote or telnet!It seems that they brouhgt this reciever only to watch world cup,and that works very well!Key download work as well,the basic ones ie teletext !does not work and this list can be very long ,so patience is the only way out from this terrible situtaion but i have no 1 else to blame but my self!

regards

From memory i think i read that you
Are selling your Tm800 when you get the wifi adp?
Or was its digi ??
How much you looking for it as i am thinking about getting one soon if n when it works!!!!

No mate. I'm keeping it until the firmware catches up to the hardware.

I want to see everything come together.

I had a sneak peak at a pre-release build with all the functions working and I was very impressed, shame it was buggy as fook though, but it was a glimpse into the future and the future looks bright.

why are in so hurry for this wifi adapter?

I'm not in a hurry to get the Wifi adapter, I'm just curious to see if Technomate have met their own release date. :)

No mate. I'm keeping it until the firmware catches up to the hardware.

I want to see everything come together.

I had a sneak peak at a pre-release build with all the functions working and I was very impressed, shame it was buggy as fook though, but it was a glimpse into the future and the future looks bright.

So you think its worth getting one in the next month or two?
How do you fit the wifi is it in side or usb, any photo's of in side and the adapter?
Just want a E2 stb . Dm800 far to much and then the vu+ is very new and i don't no who make's it?

So you think its worth getting one in the next month or two?

If they get the release image running smoothly then yes, it'll be a great machine.

How do you fit the wifi is it in side or usb, any photo's of in side and the adapter?

The Wifi is attached inside the machine, Digidude has posted pictures of the inside in another thread.

want a E2 stb . Dm800 far to much and then the vu+ is very new and i don't no who make's it?

The Vu+ machines are made in Korea by a company known as Marusys on behalf on VU+, AFAIK they (Marusys) are also the people behind the Kathrine range of recievers.

Last edited:
Darkdick is a distributer of the Vu+. I don't know if he is the main importer though.

No doubt he will tell you he is, whether it is true or not.

I'd hate to think that fool is making any money from my purchase, lol

Darkdick is a distributer of the Vu+. I don't know if he is the main importer though.

No doubt he will tell you he is, whether it is true or not.

I'd hate to think that fool is making any money from my purchase, lol
Yes dickman is main uk distributor, so if buying in the uk it has a good chance he may have earned from it. Money is power lol. Small importers may be more expensive as bulk trade reduces cost, so its usually cheaper for uk sellers to buy from him, but its hard to know where people buy from. Purchasing from abroad and importing yourself is the answer, but doesnt suit everyone.

Yes dickman is main uk distributor, so if buying in the uk it has a good chance he may have earned from it. Money is power lol. Small importers may be more expensive as bulk trade reduces cost, so its usually cheaper for uk sellers to buy from him, but its hard to know where people buy from. Purchasing from abroad and importing yourself is the answer, but doesnt suit everyone.

Are ffs! fingers in pie's come's to mind

Am the same as you witch don't like to fund that dick or his bum licking forum's!
Think am just going to wait for the Tm800 to get sorted out then get that...

I have had 3 VU+Duo from different satellite retailers none from al+++ web site and only 1 was al+++ branded.

If you are waiting for the tm800 to get sorted i think its going to be a long wait the def teams seams to have gone into a coma at the moment?

If you are waiting for the tm800 to get sorted i think its going to be a long wait the def teams seams to have gone into a coma at the moment?

Yer we've not had any sort of release since the 15th.

FFS Technomate, dump that one man band UR Team and pay for some REAL developers.

It's getting rather boring TBH, nothing to play with.

i agree tecnomate is dead or gone to Africa to watch football, loads of good boxes out there,
no softwae for TM 1000 ,3000 or 5000 .

Yer we've not had any sort of release since the 15th.

FFS Technomate, dump that one man band UR Team and pay for some REAL developers.

It's getting rather boring TBH, nothing to play with.

True m8!!!
Thing is if they pay people to make an s/w's they would have to worked on all the time instead of worked on now and then ,then we would all be happy
But then if i was making them i would work like theirs no tomorrow to get it all working as i would want the best box for myself!

If TM/UR would make it full open source people could and would help fix it! People power might get them to
1: dump UR Team
2:pay a proper Team to make s/w for all their linux stb's
3:Let us have the code so we can help

Like wtf was that 25.6.10 for the TM600 its got to be better and fix issues not make things worse.
FFS come on pick up you game TM or you going to slid down the drain Then what will we have
DARK DICK AND HIS 2 YEAR BOX'S!!!!! 2 YEARS BECAUSE THE SUPPORT DIE'S
PS maybe beta testers should be asked if the image Teams are the best for the job????????????????

Back