Ebay spam emails

White Van Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have received a email from ebay asking for personnel details :ie credit card details and my pin number to update their records.I forword it on to ebay and they say its a spam email do not reply to it or click on to their link.
So please be aware as not everybody would know this is a big scam and some unlucky person will have their back account emptied.If any off you have replyed to it contact your back a.s.a.p : grim : : grim :

Hi there,

I recieved a similier Email from someone claiming to be from Ebay, but as in the ebay policy they said that they will never send Emails like this where they ask for ur personal details, i knew this and so approached Ebay, who said they never sent such a Email, and so told me to ignore it.

I have been sent this about 3 times now. Its mad! It looks so real.

Hi I have had dozens of these from both ebay and paypal and was suspicious right from the very first one so re directed them to [email protected] and they confirmed they were not from them. I now have a plugin on my browser called spoofstick. http://www.corestreet.com/spoofstick/ this shows up which page you are viewing and alerts you to bogus pages. Try it out it's free.

Back