HD Recording with New Image?

captainjack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone confirm the image supports a harddrive to record and that it actually works?

Cheers!

Yeah mate. I have mine working. It does simple recording . Other functions not up and running yet.

Hang on a mo. I can record but I cant playback what I've recorded can I?

I dont think this is fixed as the box doesnt detect the drive and though its recording you cant playback so its just a fake recording.

No mate I can play them back. Done a number of recordings and can play them all back. ok they weren't very long and will record a full program later but can def play them back.

maybe you could explain how to play the files back to captinjack :) Ive not really had time to play myself yet (2 parent evenings)

OK - figured it out - had to start the box with the HD plugged in to get it to work 100% - shame you cant change channels whilst recording tho. Slowly yet surely.

Thanks for the responses, big help!

Anyone having issues with getting out of a recording? If I stop it or let it finish then it just freezes with the wheels moving round on the top left. Left it hoping it would get out of that loop but after 15 mins no luck.

it dont mount the drive for me, but it does let me record, i can also switch to another channel on the same transponder while recording

but

i cant find any of the recordings ive made lol

factory reset time methinks

Read my recording guide I just posted - its either the wrong option you've selected to record - you need to see a confirmation message flash on the screen.

If you dont get the message then its not recording, but if you do and you cant find your recordings then you need to specify your location.

Back