is this a scam or not

P

pipehose

ive got a couple of emails like this should i follow it through or not the link pages seem to be this cant get on them its not ebay addy anyone elese try web address below

h**p://www.e-dating-agency.com/pictures/m311_index.html

Dear customers:

After fraud complaints from the eBay members, the eBay Inc. had developed a security program against the fraudulend attempts of accounts thefts. For that we have to securise all the members informations by updating and checking the registrated informations. Please update your information by completing the form from the forwarded link so we can check your account validity and your identity :

signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ssPageName=h:h:sin:eBayproblems

and login to eBay in order to update your informations.

This process will take 5 days, period when you will not be able to acces your eBay account. After this period you will receive instructions to enter and securise your eBay account.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Regards,Safeharbor Department

eBay, Inc.

Scam
I can get the first link to work but there is no padlock on the sign in as there should be.. if you fill in the details it just takes you into ebay main page after you have entered user name and password

got to be a scam .... 5 days before you can access your account .... yea right .... by then they have done the damage to your account and buggered off leaving you sorting it out

received similar the other day and sent it to ebay and they replied within an hour stating mine was fake

more info here on where to send emails for them to check

h**p://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence/isgw-account-theft-spoof.html

securise............................................that isn't even a real word is it?

just got response frrom ebay

The email you reported was not sent by eBay. We have reported this email
to the appropriate authorities.

Back