Kleeneze - Earn £200 - £20,000 per month

Kleeneze isn't a scam, been in business for over 80 years. You could theoretically earn big bucks if you were running a lot of successful agents and were prepared to work your b*llocks off.

i think we've had the catalogue a few times through our letterbox, they always ask for it to be collected back though - i guess thats a bit of a saving there for them.

me step dad used to do something similer and he used to make good pennies like but he gave it up after a couple of years cos he was worm out

its no scam m8 but like nara says you gotta graft for it

Yeah you gotta be prepared to put the hours in , and some cash , as I understand you have to buy your catalogues to distribute to potential customers .

I had a m8 who done this for a while and he had to buy everything from them catalogues plastic covers for them bags but you really do need to put in the hours.

ah ok, guys i just wanted to make sure tht the company wasnt a scam, i signed up for a site, which said i earn eatra big bucks, etc

heres my email i got back after a fone call

''Thank you for looking at our website (500quid.com) and for requesting more information.

To find out if our business is something you would like to look into further please have a look at our 15 minute online video presentation. This can be found by going to: www.fastforwardinternational.com/Video.

Once you have watched the presentation you can find out what other people think about the business by going to www.amazing-news.co.uk.

Please make a note of any questions that come to mind while you are looking at the information as we will be in touch soon to see if you would like to find out more.''

i was just a sceptical, thatsall...

they are real but its door to door selling lots of legwork and time required to make big money

a woman who lives a few mins from me is the main area manager type thing for them (or it might be betterware, same sort of thing) and she started off door to door about 15 years ago and now has a turnover of about 1.5 million a year through all the people who work under her

Any unsolicited items placed through my letterbox get binned.
I have had a look through one of their catalogues though and it seemed filled with the kind of
tat you find in 99p shops.
Thanks to the advent of the WWW there are easier ways of selling carp at vastly inflated prices!

Got to say, I do buy stuff from kleeneezee its good stuff, but there are a lot of "Old peoples" gadgets in the catalogue. So if you live on / near an estate with a lot of old people you might do well.......... mmmmmmmmmm extra long handles toenail scissors with handy corn scraping attatchment, plastic overshoes, slippers with chunky zips!!!

used to be involved with k-zee myself. basic legal marketing programme - yes you can make an income doing the door-to-door yourself, but the big commissions come from building teams and developing managers to run their own areas.
was hard work, especially during a typical scottish winter!! : snowman bbbrrrrr!!

Back