Manually FTP Channels and Bouquets to TM800

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Could someone please advise as to whether its possible to transfer Bouquets and Channels to the TM800 using Filezilla and if so which folders do I transfer what to?

I have not been able to connect to the receiver with anything apart from FileZila and having 13e, 19e etc on the receiver is a waste for me as I only use 28e on a fixed dish for this receiver.

Regards

Download your channel lists and extract them to /etc/enigma2/

Satellites.xml goes into /etc/tuxbox/ mate.

Remember to reload the channel lists after installing.

Hi Guys,

Could someone please advise as to whether its possible to transfer Bouquets and Channels to the TM800 using Filezilla and if so which folders do I transfer what to?

I have not been able to connect to the receiver with anything apart from FileZila and having 13e, 19e etc on the receiver is a waste for me as I only use 28e on a fixed dish for this receiver.

Regards

Have you tried Bouquet Wizard?
I use this for my enigma1 receivers as no other program will send my channel lists properly,it evens initiates a reload when done :)

And yes a reboot will do (to answer your above question lol)

I'm restricted mate as I use a Macbook and not much is out there for it, but even with a PC I have not been able to connect to this damn thing with anything apart from Filezila!

Been following all instructions!

Im sorry I dont know the answer and id like to know myself :) but have you tried just rebooting the box mate ?

it worked for me mate :err:

menu
standby/restart
restart

when restarted press channel 101,not sussed how to get into a certain bouquet yet though lol

Back