Mods / admin

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
would it be possible to have a 'pet corner' in the forum listing....lol
i've written long lengths on advise about parrots to many of members on here, so i thought why not just put them in a pet corner, then in that corner could be a section like for dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles etc...i'm sure their are a few members want to ask questions about their pets.....

it was just a thought.

would it be possible to have a 'pet corner' in the forum listing....lol
i've written long lengths on advise about parrots to many of members on here, so i thought why not just put them in a pet corner, then in that corner could be a section like for dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles etc...i'm sure their are a few members want to ask questions about their pets.....

it was just a thought.

i think that would be good, if you got problems with your pets why not ask someone if they can help? :banana::banana:

"uk-wales"

decrypting pets collars ?

I do not know where this would fit into the forums teeny and from the replies they will just talk about womens bits :(

However if you get enough interest then we can consider it for sure

Regards
Mickie D

decrypting pets collars ?

I do not know where this would fit into the forums teeny and from the replies they will just talk about womens bits :(

However if you get enough interest then we can consider it for sure

Regards
Mickie D

thanks mickie, i'm not really that bothered, it just i've written lenghty post and pm's in the past to a few peeps in here, so i thought they could just be put there and knowing that a lot of peeps nowadays have those lizard things and reptiles...but i see where ur coming from regarding the women bits...lol x

Back