poorly pooch

twink

Inactive User
Reaction score
My 15 year old terrier Ruby chased a cat really fast today, the cat swiped her and scratched her mouth slightly. After 10 mins she started shaking and her eyes wouldn't stay open so I rang the vet and took her down. The vet thinks she over did it. She is still not 100% so I am worried about her. She is very sleepy and her eyes don't look great.

What did the vet say in terms of recovery? If there is a chance, it may just take time for her to recover. Just hope its not bad news for you.

Hopefully just took too much out of herself, thought she was still a wee pup!! Good night's kip & she'll be back on form tomorrow, fingers crossed.
HH.

The vet thought she would recover and I am hopng by tomorrow she will be better. Thanks Guys

My 15 year old terrier Ruby chased a cat really fast today, the cat swiped her and scratched her mouth slightly. After 10 mins she started shaking and her eyes wouldn't stay open so I rang the vet and took her down. The vet thinks she over did it. She is still not 100% so I am worried about her. She is very sleepy and her eyes don't look great.

Hopefully she will be fine, as my grandma used to say 'sleep is the poor mans doctor' so a good rest might make all the difference.

:)

sounds like shock, but you know your dog, if you think something is wrong call the vet again, poor old gal.

Pooch seems better now but I did see the killer cat again today, I think it's a feral stray.

I've got two cats and never stood in any cat shit, only dog shit

Thats cos they bury it, unlike dogs who like to blind young children. Having had dogs and cats as pets I would definately say Cats are about 68 times cleaner than Dogs

Back