Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Problem with setting up dm8000!!!

MrShush

Inactive User
hey guys and gals

i have had my dreambox dm8000 (genuine i think) up and running openpli3.0 (upgraded from 2.1) for many months now then i pressed software update and all hell broke loose!!! after many a reflash i decided to remove the hard drive, reformat it and start again!!

now i have relfashed it back to openpli3.0 but i cant get all the channels, i dont know settings i have changed

someone please help:Smokin:

hey guys and gals

i have had my dreambox dm8000 (genuine i think) up and running openpli3.0 (upgraded from 2.1) for many months now then i pressed software update and all hell broke loose!!! after many a reflash i decided to remove the hard drive, reformat it and start again!!

now i have relfashed it back to openpli3.0 but i cant get all the channels, i dont know settings i have changed

someone please help:Smokin:

What do you mean you can not get all the channels ?

Are you referring to channels not been in the list or your trying to view encrypted channels and they don't open ?

So what emu are you running etc we need all the info to even be able to start helping you mate

well im running openpli 3.0 on a dreambox 8000hd, not sure what other info you need but i'll try and get it for you

thanks for your time and patience

well im running openpli 3.0 on a dreambox 8000hd, not sure what other info you need but i'll try and get it for you

thanks for your time and patience

To clear anything with keys or a line you have to have a emu installed say CCcam or MgCamd !

If you don't have the above you not going to clear anything.

Back