puppy

dazali64

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get a cheap puppy?

Ye guess you are all right,i will have a re-think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it to feed to a larger animal, or do you want one for a pet?

What a bl00dy silly question!

Go away, have a think about size, temperament, does it have to be good around kids, is it a guard dog, do you want a mongrel, pure bred etc, etc, etc.

Have a look around the net to get an idea of breed characteristics, then have a long hard think on whether caring for an animal is the right thing for you.

On the other hand...buy a cheap Playstation to play with, it requires no maintenance, and is a lot less hassle to keep.

Are you taking the piss m8, if you need to ask on here where to get a cheap puppy, then you shouldn't be getting 1 in the 1st place. Have a good think about weather a dog would fit into your life

Are you taking the piss m8, if you need to ask on here where to get a cheap puppy, then you shouldn't be getting 1 in the 1st place. Have a good think about weather a dog would fit into your life

spot on m8

it took me 4 years for me to think about as the kids wanted one at that time, but me and the wife was not ready, thats sounds bad, in the end its worked out great, hes my baby 1 1/2 now. :) and he loves everyone little softshit lol

Dont go to rescue as cost a bomb look in papers or pet shops m8t

Dont go to rescue as cost a bomb look in papers or pet shops m8t

100% disagree with you there mate
getting a rescue animal has many many benefits
you are helping that animal have a better life for starters

the animal with 99% be neutered or spayed and wormed etc witch your donation goes to wards and if any money is left it helps with feed etc for animal that are brought in
and it makes you feel good knowing you have helped that animal

also where it has been in the home the team will know the temperament of the animal and help you choose what is right for you

there are many more reasons but I wont go on and on lol

I had to delete numerous replies to eggs post:)
--

Rescue centres aren't in it solely for profit.

As well as taking care of the animal, they will also "vet" the potential owner.

Believes me, if you're not up to scratch, then any reputable centre will refuse you ownership.

There are some cases where the animal has been treated that badly, that they become basket cases and re-homing is not on the cards for them.

100% disagree with you there mate
getting a rescue animal has many many benefits
you are helping that animal have a better life for starters

the animal with 99% be neutered or spayed and wormed etc witch your donation goes to wards and if any money is left it helps with feed etc for animal that are brought in
and it makes you feel good knowing you have helped that animal

also where it has been in the home the team will know the temperament of the animal and help you choose what is right for you

there are many more reasons but I wont go on and on lol

Spot on m8. If i was ever gonna get a dog (and i would love one) A rescue dog would be my first option. If you get a rescue dog and treat it well you will have a very faithful friend.

Back