technomate 800hd

mjamil

DW Regular
Reaction score
how to update your tm 800 hd guide
turn off the receiver from the back,put your memory stick in the front,then turn it on.when the front panel displays technomate,then keep pressing power button on the front,after a few secounds you see miniroot then stop pressing.then your ip address will show on the front panel.then press ok button the image will start reading your memory stick from the front only.after it has installed,turn the power off from the back. and remove your memory stick.now turn your reciever back on.it will show linux logo 1st then show you pli image e2 and ip address.then go to set up menu,when you have done rescan your satellite,down load your plug inns from the blue panels.now need to put your C LINE,i used filezalia.on the top of the filezalia ip address put your ip and user name technomate no pass word.now your in the receiver
go to the var and then etc delet every thing then put your c line and save it now you done!!! reboot every thing now you are master man!:love:

Every little helps I suppose. :)

Got box today. Set it up. Put c lines in but nothing clearing. Still working on my other box. Any ideas?

CCcam 2104. Put c lines in ccam config file in etc. Did network test and shows everything as ok. Have an eagle box which clears channels when I reconnect it so server not the problem I am, lol

CCcam 2104. Put c lines in ccam config file in etc. Did network test and shows everything as ok. Have an eagle box which clears channels when I reconnect it so server not the problem I am, lol

Hmm, there's not much more to it really. :err:

You have a channel list etc and the channels are tuning in ok?

ccCam.cfg stored in /var/etc/ ?

This is weird, lol :)

Signal 67%. Put c lines in var etc cccam config with Filezilla. Deleted everything else in that file. Tried cccam 2 0 9 aswell. Must be doing something stupid.

after you have downloaded the cam have you turned it on ?

it chooses the internal slot by default

maybe wrong but it does on VU+ Duo running the same image

Yes I have restarted the cccams over and over again. I will try another reflash and see if it sorts it.

Back