TM800 help!

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
just ordered my tm800hd, i had sly last year but cancelled it still got the dish up tho, will i pick up any channels if i just plug box in or do i have to re-subscribe?

cheers.

Straight out of the box you can use blue button to download henksat 28e bouqets and all fta channels will be accessible - the rest you'll need CS

just ordered my tm800hd, i had sly last year but cancelled it still got the dish up tho, will i pick up any channels if i just plug box in or do i have to re-subscribe?

cheers.

If you mean to say does it work in the same way as Virmin Media as you need a basic package to get the signal then no!

Using a dish you will always get the channel picked up by your receiver, in respect to being able to open the channel (or watch it) you would need to subscribe with Sly (or a friend down the road :proud:)

Regards

thanks malcolm-x,ye thats what i was trying to say...basically looking to share with a couple ov mates looking for a bit help/info on how??

cheers.

ok so if i subscribe to the full hd package can my mate just set up a dish with a tm box and away he goes??

cheers.

ok so if i subscribe to the full hd package can my mate just set up a dish with a tm box and away he goes??

Yes, you swap a couple of bits of info and away u go.

Back