Mobile Phones Virgin Vip Sim

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hello guys

has anyone got one of these sims?

what I want to know is does it support conference calls , I cant get a definite answer to this.
if you have one of these sims please let me know what the internet speed is like and if you do conference calls.
Many Thanks.

You mean the 15 quid unlimited everything on rolling contract ? Yeah, I have two. Runs off EE network though with lower priority. I can get 20mb down at work but then again I can see the transmitter from my window, lol. Elsewhere its fine in 90% in places tofor stuff like YouTube.

As for conference calls, don't but use Skype, WebEx, Google hangouts and other VoIP apps without problems. You could ask on the virginmedia forums.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You mean the 15 quid unlimited everything on rolling contract ? Yeah, I have two. Runs off EE network though with lower priority. I can get 20mb down at work but then again I can see the transmitter from my window, lol. Elsewhere its fine in 90% in places tofor stuff like YouTube.

As for conference calls, don't but use Skype, WebEx, Google hangouts and other VoIP apps without problems. You could ask on the virginmedia forums.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply mate

Back