WEEK EPG Question

forrest1066

Inactive User
Reaction score
Will the WEEK EPG that is listed on this forum work on the TM800HD i am thinking of upgrading from the damn awful Spiderbox 9000 and the other half keeps complaining about wanting an EPG like sly. Also if this does work with the TM800 can you record like a sly+ box i.e. select stuff in the future to record when your not there?? any advise would be very appreciated

if it works on the TM800 "no idea if it does" yes you can set recording using it. just select w/e program then press one of the coloured buttons..
"i forget which one" it sends the program times to the "Enigma" timer window.

does enigma 2 not support different epg plugins that are much better than any plugin for enigma 1??

if so one of these might better suit??
Also thinking of upgrading but not until tm800hd is either better supported or all the bugs have been stepped on and exterminated...

as a matter of interest, what do you hate about the spiderbox, cos i was contemplating one of those..

Last edited:
does enigma 2 not support different epg plugins that are much better than any plugin for enigma 1??

Also thinking of upgrading but not until tm800hd is either better supported or all the bugs have been stepped on and exterminated...

as a matter of interest, what do you hate about the spiderbox, cos i was contemplating one of those..

the box on the whole is ok, but the pvr function is damn awful and the epg is now and next and the cccam client connection isnt exactly 100% stable

on the subject of other EPG plugins for engima 2 can you please recommend any :)

sorry m8 dont have an e2 machine but i'm sure someone here will enlighten you..

most E2 plugins have EPG software as part of it. im sure that on the first tm800 image (a beta one though) there was a freesat epg

as the file structures for the tm800 are different to most other E2 images, i dont even know if a stand alone plugin would work

as images progress though, im sure one will appear

hope so digi as that is the most basic of needs as far as plugins go, imoa...

on the subject of other EPG plugins for engima 2 can you please recommend any :)

crossepg ,loadepg and the rytec plugin should all work on e2 but as digi says
there maybe slight problems with them(maybe missing libs and or packages), no harm in trying though.
im pretty sure loadepg will work though as u can execute that via telnet so less chance of a green screen due to a missing skin element lol

cheers

osborne82

many many thanks for all your advice and help. your all a bunch of stars :Clap: off to eurosky now to order one

Back