Foreign Currency?

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Compliments of the season to you all :)

I've happened upon a selection of notes from different countries, and wondered if their worth anything?

Attachments

• IMG_20191224_123431027.jpg
    IMG_20191224_123431027.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 24
When i first saw them, i thought they were someone's holiday souvenirs sort of thing. Then i clocked a 50 Deutsche mark note, and thought that must be worth a few quid at least.
With notes that are old and out of circulation, can you still cash them in at the appropriate bank? :)

They are worthless -- just send them to me and I will get rid of them for you --- ;) 🥳 😇

When new £10 notes came out in the UK someone set me up for a good joke in the club I drank in, this was when they just came out.

He's an older Scottish chap called Paul.

He'd got some notes out of the hole-in-the-wall, got some tenners with sequential numbers.

At the bar, he said "Ooh, look, four tenners with sequential numbers! Are they worth anything?" Another friend, said "Only if they are still together in ten years time."

I'm sure you can imagine what's coming... "That's alright Ian, they'll still be in his wallet!".

I got booed by the whole bar, I thought it was funny at the time though :).

Check eBay old notes are always on there 50 deutshche mark in good nick are on offer £35 to £50
Am sure your collection will be worth something as a starter collection to someone

Back