Netflix

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
I have a profile with a friend for years but now the password sharing i can watch it on my computer ok but when i go downstairs i watch it through vpn on my f stick i cant watch the 2 tv series i have been watching.

I have been watching Netflix for years sharing with my friend so i started watching on my PC and it worked no warning signs on the screen and i started watching 2 TV Series on my PC. Then i started to watch on the TV and warning sign came on so i started watch through my F Stick and a cheap vpn and it worked but i could not find the 2 TV Series on Netflix even using a search for them. If i turn off vpn on f stick the warnings will come back on. And upstairs on the pc i don't use a vpn. Its strange that i can't find them and there on my watch list and continue watching. Thanks in advance

You are supposed to be able to share using Nord vpn meshnet I believe. @5amp

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi watching Netflix is not a problem i can't find the 2 TV shows downstairs when i put the tv on the warnings come on except for the Children profile that works great it set at PG and not 15 that set default. So i watch through my f stick and vpn and watch everything on Netflix except for the 2 tv series.

Are the series you watch country specific? I know some US shows you can't get here for example.

Hi 2 of the biggest TV Shows in the US but i can watch then upstairs on my PC without a vpn and i was watching them downstairs on my TV before the password sharing came out. So now i watch Netflix om TV through a vpn and Fstick but i can watch everything on Netflix except these 2 USA TV series. I can't find them on NETFLIX downstairs.

Very strange, I can only assume there is a diffrence between the website version and the apk version of netflix.

If you want me to try and find a d/l for you, so you can watch them downstairs let me know what you are after.

Thanks its ok i will carry on maybe Netflix might change its mind on Password sharing if enough people leave and i could try the Mesh net.
Thanks for all the Help from you and Ferret.

Hi just to let you know i switched my VPN to the USA from Europe and all my Series came back and i don't get the Message on my TV from Netflix and i can watch on my PC as before no change there. Thanks every body.

Hi i am trying to watch Netflix on my 2 Tvs i am using a vpn and its been great couple problems which i have over come i can't get rid of banner they put on the tv that says your tv is not part of this household. Tried all sorts been using my vpn in the USA great tried now netflix banner comes on tried in Europe still not coming on kids stuff works, pc upstairs works great and with no vpn any ideas would be grateful Thanks in advance.

Back