.o::O' F1 Racers League 'O::o.

Was an interesting race to watch, full of action and overtakes. As viewers, we have been lucky that 3 of the 4 races have involved wet conditions. Not so good for me in the league though, I keep going backwards.
You're doing well Jaffa, since you started with 40 mil budget. But Nara leads the lower budget teams. At the moment though it seems like the fixed teams with 45 mil budget were best choice. A long way to go yet, so it can all change.
@JTH, you dropped down to second page last race, so you done well this weekend and are back in the top 25.
Also well done to cg010169 who currently leads our league and is 6th overall out of the 12,000 people playing the game!

Last edited:
Got Button and Hamilton...... just need them to keep doing 1st & 2nd more often! Massa let me down. 26th in the League :(

Yes zippy you need to climb onto the first page of the league :) its hard faught though, very tough to stay in our top 25.
I just realised cg010169 is joint FIRST with same points as the top players overall, top class! Certainly proud that our league is 3rd out of all leagues so far too.

Dutcho ya 5th lol, you havent been looking high enough. I was doing so well with bad weather races, but the past 2 races i messed about taking a gamble and lost out. Im now down to 15th, so that 11th place could be lost soon rs2k16v as i pass you on the way to catch dutcho. :)

Back