Finely grated lemon peel
1/4 ts Dried parsley
1/2 ts Finely chopped parsley
3 Hard-boiled eggs
4 Rashers of bacon, 3
6 Thin slices of lean beef, 4
Flour
Parrot Pie Instructions:

* Parakeets are a small, long-tailed tropical parrot.
Method: Prepare the birds, and truss them like a quail or any other small bird.
Line a pie-dish with the beef, over it place 6 of the paraquets, intersperse slices of egg, parsley and lemon-rind, dredge lightly with flour, and season with salt and pepper.
Cover with the bacon cut into strips, lay the rest of the birds on the top, intersperse slices of egg, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley and lemon-rind as before; three-quarter fill the dish with cold water, cover with puff-paste, and bake in a quick oven.
Time: About 2-1/2 hours.
SUFFICIENT for about 12 persons.

YUM!!

Parrot Pie Ingredients:

12 Parakeets *
Puff paste
Salt & pepper
Finely grated lemon peel
1/4 ts Dried parsley
1/2 ts Finely chopped parsley
3 Hard-boiled eggs
4 Rashers of bacon, 3
6 Thin slices of lean beef, 4
Flour
Parrot Pie Instructions:

* Parakeets are a small, long-tailed tropical parrot.
Method: Prepare the birds, and truss them like a quail or any other small bird.
Line a pie-dish with the beef, over it place 6 of the paraquets, intersperse slices of egg, parsley and lemon-rind, dredge lightly with flour, and season with salt and pepper.
Cover with the bacon cut into strips, lay the rest of the birds on the top, intersperse slices of egg, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parsley and lemon-rind as before; three-quarter fill the dish with cold water, cover with puff-paste, and bake in a quick oven.
Time: About 2-1/2 hours.
SUFFICIENT for about 12 persons.

errrr...mines an african grey hun....lol

My Collie curled one out on my passenger seat last week, that was fun.

Not

:)

arrrr....we used to have full border collie when we were kids,,...the true lassie looking ..and yep that was her name.....thats my sisters dog as my avvy....but she a shelty.....and yep...sad i know, her name is lassie.....lol

Back