Blaupunkt code generator

wok

Reaction score
Hi all. I downloaded a couple of different Blaupunkt code generators. One appears to be the original one and another is a "made in home" one.
Both gives the same results, and they are OFTEN correct. Probably I'm failing introducing uncorrect numbers, because I can't obtain correct Fiat codes.
An example: for my actual radio "Fiat Multipla MYOCD BP531860897585", introducing 5318 0897585 I obtain in both cases a "6752" result instead of the correct "6552". What's wrong?
I'm restoring some Multipla's interior pieces, and some radio also... but I'm not a radio repairer.

Hi all. I downloaded a couple of different Blaupunkt code generators. One appears to be the original one and another is a "made in home" one.
Both gives the same results, and they are OFTEN correct. Probably I'm failing introducing uncorrect numbers, because I can't obtain correct Fiat codes.
An example: for my actual radio "Fiat Multipla MYOCD BP531860897585", introducing 5318 0897585 I obtain in both cases a "6752" result instead of the correct "6552". What's wrong?
I'm restoring some Multipla's interior pieces, and some radio also... but I'm not a radio repairer.
6552 is correct which is the algo for Fiat radio
6752 code is for standard algo

So, you're saying that Fiat radios uses a different algo instead of common Blaupunkt program? Can I write you privately?

Can I please get help with this too? The generators I found don't want to download. I just need to get my fiat radio working again.

Can I please get help with this too? The generators I found don't want to download. I just need to get my fiat radio working again.
Is this the same Fiat 500 radio you removed 2 years go and posted on YouTube? 🤣

Is this the same Fiat 500 radio you removed 2 years go and posted on YouTube? 🤣
Wow, the internet is a small world. That is my video. I live here in Florida and the sun has not been kind to it. The ejection works pretty well now but the screen is getting very hard to read during the day and has these little lines. I bought a couple of spare replacement parts. I have a new face, and two new white radios that I ordered through ebay. I opened the first one and it came on but no sound. The seller said it worked for him. It is not asking for a code but no audio will play nor does it ask for a code but, my Abarth group said that it is a code thing. So, I am hoping that I get these two white radios working and if that works I will attach the new face to my existing one. I just don't want to lock out my radio set. I called the dealer and they are defiantly smoking something if they think I will pay their rate and they won't even give me the code they will just put it in for me. I am hoping someone has a working calculator or is willing to run the SN of the two new radios.

Back