Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dreamcast cd loader

cant get to download it m8 it keeps redirecting me back to your start page every time i click on download do i have to join lycos before i can download? do you know if it can be found on kazaa i have downloaded a couple off there but they dont work cheers for you help m8

try a search for Utopia boot cd, you might have some difficulty as most links are now dead but I'm sure some are still working!

When I had my PC (I have a Mac now) I used a prog called PSXCopy 6 it was made for PSX funnily enough but it worked a treat for all Dreamcast backups also.

Unfortunatly I don't have my Dreamcast stuff anymore but try a search for that or try Nero Burning Rom (was Ver 5 when I used it last)

Trying to find a live link for you.

Try looking on here- http://www.fileforums.com/

A serial for PSXcopy 6.0 is - 89257-250473-82110

sorry no link yet!

dont ask me i do not av a dreamcast cd loader disc or even a dreamcast

yorkie u r thinking of xbox i think

does it matter which one you use or is it to do with what model dreamcast you have? i still cant seem to get these to burn i have tried it with nero and disc juggler

trigger2204 said:
does it matter which one you use or is it to do with what model dreamcast you have? i still cant seem to get these to burn i have tried it with nero and disc juggler

Use DiskJugger set it to raw and 1x no more. You could go faster but why risk a coaster when its the most important app you will need for the DC

Here you go this is V1.1 i think in nero format when you unzip it...

If this one doesnt do i have a different version as well...

BLOBBY

Back