installing governments NHS app

NHS open source app, to allow security researchers to Analyse the app.

The Open Source Programme is about making best practice IT solutions in health and care accessible to all. By making the software, or the source code freely available and downloadable from platforms such as GitHub, open source software can be developed, improved or tailored to suit the local needs of an organisation.

source NHS England » Open Source Programme
additional info NHS COVID-19 App

if you have a mobile, you can be tracked, phone calls and text message can be read, using any social media, even using the laptop to reply to this post, taking a photo, all can be used to trak you, even going down the town to the pub, someone is watching. using your debit/credit card....

But for **** sake im not installing an app to help stop people from dying, as i am a self centered moron who is of no interest to any one.....

think about if anyone gave to shits who you are where you have been or where you are going, they probable already know what color underwear you have on.

if you really type anything of interest you better, microwave your sim card, drill the HD, microwave the ssd and memory, smash every thing with a hammer dump it in a deep hole and move to the north pole. and maybe just maybe you wont be tracked :)
🤣🤣🤣👜👜👜👜👜

Oops sorry i thought this was a discussion not a pop at each other, you all know me ,im not the best with techie stuff but i try to listen and learn. Some of you seem to want a keyboard battle, why!, your all a clever bunch so discuss not fight. That way people like me learn a bit more. You're the teacher's so teach the right way. Bloody hell you guys run rings round me so stop fighting and solve it with your superior brains( nope im not taking the piss your all clever in your fields), keep it to discussion not personal attacks.

Back