ferguson ariva 120hd

Thanks for the link Butters, Can you PM me as to where you got it so i can search for more as they are released?

Thanks

Thanks Butters, is the 2.15B5 Firmware/November channel list the best to use. Will there have been many changes since then. Sorry for all the questions, hope they're not too stupid :)

Thanks for the link Butters, Can you PM me as to where you got it so i can search for more as they are released?

Thanks

I uploaded that one myself for the forum here, I'm not sure where I got it originally, I'll have a look back through my history and see if I can find it!

Thanks Butters, is the 2.15B5 Firmware/November channel list the best to use. Will there have been many changes since then. Sorry for all the questions, hope they're not too stupid :)

To be honest I'm not using the box myself anymore as I gave it to my parents, when I had it I found that patch to very stable and stuck with it. Some of the newer patches may be just as a stable, the changes in firmware are usually very minor and you won't really notice a difference.

My advice would be to try 2.15B5 and if you like it and find it to be stable then stick with it, there's no real reason to update to the latest firmware unless you're experiencing issues.

As regards to the November channel list, it should still be fine mostly, however you will find odd channels here and there have changed frequency and will need to be updated

I flashed the box with the 2.15B5 patch and all went well, I'm just going to do the 150 now and see how that goes. Thanks for the help Butters.

I flashed the box with the 2.15B5 patch and all went well, I'm just going to do the 150 now and see how that goes. Thanks for the help Butters.

It's a different patch you've to use for the 150 now don't forget!

Hi All, does anyone know how many lines may be inserted using cccam on these? I can only seem to enter 4 even though my USB file that I have uploaded hade more. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi afc, cccam doesn't work so well on these boxes, you are better off to use n-lines.

Hi All, does anyone know how many lines may be inserted using cccam on these? I can only seem to enter 4 even though my USB file that I have uploaded hade more. Any help would be much appreciated

4 is the most you can have at any one time on the 120.

Hi - can you set out the steps of how to upload using USB please?

Hi - can you set out the steps of how to upload using USB please?

On your PC/Mac open Notepad/TextEdit and type your line(s) in there, then save it. The file must be called allshares.dat
Put the USB key into the box , then go to USB on the menu, scroll right until you see allshares.dat and upload to box.

Last edited:
Thanks Butters, but Ive tried that so many times but it never works. Maybe I type the line wrong or something

N: xx.xxxxxxxxx.com 10000 10000 USER PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks Butters, but Ive tried that so many times but it never works. Maybe I type the line wrong or something

N: xx.xxxxxxxxx.com 10000 10000 USER PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

How do you mean it never works- are you even seeing the allshares.dat file when you go to upload? Is there any details being filled in under the server screen?

Yes, Im seeing the the allshares.dat file when I upload.

No, no details are being filled in.

It works fine though when I do it from my browser, so its no big deal, its just Id like to undersatnd everything and get everything to work.

Is the way that I typed the line aove correct - are there meant to be spaces between the DES key numbers?

Yes, Im seeing the the allshares.dat file when I upload.

No, no details are being filled in.

It works fine though when I do it from my browser, so its no big deal, its just Id like to undersatnd everything and get everything to work.

Is the way that I typed the line aove correct - are there meant to be spaces between the DES key numbers?

I don't have the box any more but as far as I remember when uploading to the box there shouldn't be any spaces between the DES key and you don't include the 'N:' at the start.

Thanks Butters, Ill give that a go - what box have u upgraded too - Ill probably get a Vu in the future

Thanks Butters, Ill give that a go - what box have u upgraded too - Ill probably get a Vu in the future

I've got a VU+ ULTIMO Triple and Amiko Alien 2 Triple to play with these days! :)

Back