ferguson ariva 120hd

Iba,
I am a novice at all this stuff. I would like to know where exactly I must input my N-line info? Is it in Tools/Network Local Setting or Tools/Network DDNS Setting?

Iba,
I am a novice at all this stuff. I would like to know where exactly I must input my N-line info? Is it in Tools/Network Local Setting or Tools/Network DDNS Setting?

Menu...Tools...Network Local Settings...scroll down to Newcamd Client and press the red edit button and enter your details there.

guys i have made a mess of entering my line, i need to clean the port line as it shows the correct port, then what looks like as if i am entering another port with one number on it, only for i have a no1 hair cut i would be bald, thanks.

Can you phrase your question a different way as I dont understand it?

i have it solved accidently, thanks.

why dont you explain what you did as to help others with your problem! (staying within the rules of course) regards mdt

why dont you explain what you did as to help others with your problem! (staying within the rules of course) regards mdt

i only though that i fixed it, the hair cut, i need another to try and hide the where clumps are missing,
ok i have a beautiful blue screensaver, i have an ncam thingy that has a life of its own, the the letter box which the port has to be added, has once the correct port been entered now opens an another box with a port numbers installed, these numbers cannot be removed, please note that i am not the first owner of this box, so it may contain the remmenents of another owner confusion as well as my own, if this post has confused you the reader then you can feel my bewelderment, so please how can i remove the damm lot and start from scratch.

i only though that i fixed it, the hair cut, i need another to try and hide the where clumps are missing,
ok i have a beautiful blue screensaver, i have an ncam thingy that has a life of its own, the the letter box which the port has to be added, has once the correct port been entered now opens an another box with a port numbers installed, these numbers cannot be removed, please note that i am not the first owner of this box, so it may contain the remmenents of another owner confusion as well as my own, if this post has confused you the reader then you can feel my bewelderment, so please how can i remove the damm lot and start from scratch.

Are you trolling?

Are you trolling?
honostly no, just beaten into an idiot from this yoke, in the past i managed to brick an openboxs10, so this should explain to you my abilitys with an sat box.

honostly no, just beaten into an idiot from this yoke, in the past i managed to brick an openboxs10, so this should explain to you my abilitys with an sat box.

No problem, just wasn't sure with all the talk of haircuts! Have a look at my post here for info on inputting server details, also make sure you've set the protocol to NewCamd Client in the Network Settings menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Is there any Bouquet that works on the Ariva 120 please?

Re: ferguson ariva 120hd / 250

Hi lads i've been trying a few test n lines and getting the problem below. Can anyone recommend a server that does'nt generate n lines from oscam or ccam or even a rock solid nline server, thanks Joe.

'I found out why the box is doing this, basically if your line provider is providing the Nline from either OSCAM or CCAM, then the Ariva has issues with clearing from FTA to encrypted, I got a line from a mate, who supplied me a line from NEWCAMD client on his box and voila the box cleared every chan, hours after watching a FTA, Ariva firmware doesnt support OSCAM and CCAM is rubbish on this box, so if your line is derived from either, then you will have the hassle i have had'[/QUOTE]

guys i have made a mess of entering my line, i need to clean the port line as it shows the correct port, then what looks like as if i am entering another port with one number on it, only for i have a no1 hair cut i would be bald, thanks.

up and running, now next on the list has anyone got a decent channell editor to use with all this.

Hi All, I know this for the 120, but does anyone know if the 102e is limited to allowing only 4 clines at any one time? Any help would be much appreciated

Hi,

Does anyone here know where I might get the latest patch based on the newly released firmware last week from ferguson for testing?

Thats even if there is one yet. But based on the release of the last firmware, the patch was out within 2 days of its release.

Hi Lads,
My Dad has the ariva 120 and I have a 150, I'm going to have a go at patching both, but I'm going to start with my Dad's first. I've never done any of this before, so I'm just wondering is it possible that I could kill the box, and if I do kill it, can it be fixed and is an easy fix. Thanks.

Hi Lads,
My Dad has the ariva 120 and I have a 150, I'm going to have a go at patching both, but I'm going to start with my Dad's first. I've never done any of this before, so I'm just wondering is it possible that I could kill the box, and if I do kill it, can it be fixed and is an easy fix. Thanks.

You can't really destroy the box, the only real damage you could do is by flashing incompatible firmware to it and even then there is a recovery tool available via a null modem cable. For the Ariva 120 have a look here for firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back