ferguson ariva 120hd

Hi Willy, as Iba said run c line with cccam and n line with newcamd. With the 120 i find the n line to be more stable and i would also recommend the the old reliable patch that Butters has recommended in previous posts

So basically a limited box... But suppose you get what you pays for......

Hello guys,

I've been reading through this post trying to find out how to get an N line into my new Ariva 15o combi box. So far I have patched the box with A150Combo_20120706_V1.18B6_patch.abs firmware. I have my DHCP set to on and have tried to edit the NewCamd Client info. The line I'm trying to enter is a line I know is good because I have it installed in one of my dm500's.

Can any of you fine gentleman offer me any help?

Thanks!

Hello guys,

I've been reading through this post trying to find out how to get an N line into my new Ariva 15o combi box. So far I have patched the box with A150Combo_20120706_V1.18B6_patch.abs firmware. I have my DHCP set to on and have tried to edit the NewCamd Client info. The line I'm trying to enter is a line I know is good because I have it installed in one of my dm500's.

Can any of you fine gentleman offer me any help?

Thanks!

Did you get sorted?

Nah never got it sorted. Cant get it to login when I enter the line details. Perhaps it was the wrong firmware version? Any help would be great!

Cheers pal!

Nah never got it sorted. Cant get it to login when I enter the line details. Perhaps it was the wrong firmware version? Any help would be great!

Cheers pal!

Hi

Ok so where are you at? Tell me can you get the weather to work or any of the Internet apps.

Hi there can somebody help me out please I have just been given an Ferguson Ariva 120 combo box as mine box died, I am looking for the latest patch so I can use the box to it's fullest potential and want to use an N line in it, I think I know what to do and in what order I just having a bit of trouble with the actual patch as I am not sure which one, Thanks guys for any help.

Hey, Apologies about getting back to you. I'm going to have to wait till we get another box because my old man is using the 120 we have for free to air and soarview. Don't wanna go messing around with his favourites etc.

I'll probably take you up on the offer down the road when I get another box.

Thanks again!

Hi there can somebody help me out please I have just been given an Ferguson Ariva 120 combo box as mine box died, I am looking for the latest patch so I can use the box to it's fullest potential and want to use an N line in it, I think I know what to do and in what order I just having a bit of trouble with the actual patch as I am not sure which one, Thanks guys for any help.

Im not sure where you can find it but there is a patch out for the latest f/w and also for a previous one which if you read back some of the posts a guy called Butters recommends.

I dont know what version the latest f/w is called at the moment off the top of my head, but If you google something like below it will help - obviously change the numbers to correspond to the latest official version - ot to the one Butters likes which might be version V2.15 or something like that

Ferguson Ariva 120 HD Combo V2.18B2 patch

Im not sure where you can find it but there is a patch out for the latest f/w and also for a previous one which if you read back some of the posts a guy called Butters recommends.

I dont know what version the latest f/w is called at the moment off the top of my head, but If you google something like below it will help - obviously change the numbers to correspond to the latest official version - ot to the one Butters likes which might be version V2.15 or something like that

Ferguson Ariva 120 HD Combo V2.18B2 patch

Sorry I actually meant to post back last night, I found the post by Butters and loaded that onto the box and hey presto, I have to agree with earlier poster that say this box is easy to patch as I have found this box the easiest out of all the boxes that I have ever done, all we need now is a working EPG, thanks for the replies guys I really appreciate it and keep up the good work everybody.

Glad you got sorted - I just checked my box, Im using the 2.18 patch and it works fine too

What problems are you having Patrick? Are you trying to patch the 120?
I think I have successfully patched my ariva 120HD but I am having problems trying to install N line. Any help appreciated.

Once I patched the receiver I then tried to add the N line by usb (flashconfig) using file name allshares.dat but nothing happens?

Ive never got it to work using the USB - go into the menu and type in the info - see if that works

BTW after you patch the receiver you need to do a Factory Reset

If anybody out there actually knows and can get the USB/allshares to work, I would love to know too

Back